Wednesday, September 4, 2013

updates


daily intake

This summer has been amazing. Of course I've had a migraine here and there but no super bad ones. I haven't thrown up from a migraine in quite some time--I've been lucky enough to catch them early/knock myself out before the dizziness gets too bad. Do I attribute this to my supplements? Yes I do.

Someone asked me recently if I thought they actually helped, or if it was a placebo effect. I answered them honestly: I don't fucking care. Either way it's working and making my life a helluva lot easier.

Migraines are the worst during my period, as always. It sucks, but whaddayagonnado. I'll take a bad hit once a month vs. a bad hit every week. I get through it.

The latest development is I kicked a lifelong soda habit. Kicked it completely. It wasn't easy. I grew up drinking soda, and up until a few months ago I averaged at least 2 cans of it a day. This is not to say I gave up caffeine--I don't see that happening any time soon(if ever). I replaced with soda with coffee and/or tea. It's been almost two months and I've lost about 5ish pounds by eliminating soda--my soda bloat is a thing of the past.

More soon. This is a bit rushed, but just wanted to update for once and say it's all steady as she goes. I'm in kick ass shape, living my life, and taking the pain as it comes. I feel like a champion, no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment