Wednesday, May 8, 2013

raw

I think that I'm ready to tweak this diet some more. If I can get to a 40-50% raw food diet, that would be ideal. Right now I'm at the beginning of the beginning. Research.

I've been thinking about this for a while, and stumbling across a raw vegan brownie recipe this evening sealed the deal.

Some awesome things:

- zucchini used in place of linguine. Julienne that shit lengthways to make noodles.

- pizza crust out of coconut meat, almond pulp, tomato, garlic, flax seed meal, and basil. Whaaaaaaaat? That sounds incredible.

- there is a recipe for raw vegan lasagna and it sounds delicious and looks kind of crazy.

- my eyebrows raise higher on my head every time I read another raw recipe.

And I'll definitely be documenting it. I can't wait to try kelp noodles. I can't wait to make cinnamon oranges for desert. Man oh man. This is gonna be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment